2 STANEYPARK, GULBERWICK, ZE2 9JX
- Slide Show (please click on any image to start)
- In Brief
- This 3 bedroom semi-detached house is situated in a peaceful residential location with excellent views to the east across Gulberwick and towards the southern tip of the Island of Bressay. Located within a short drive of both Lerwick and Scalloway, it benefits from spacious rooms and a well equipped kitchen, all in excellent decorative order. With mature gardens to front and rear.
EPC Rating:- Band D (66)
PRICE:- Offers over £140,000
VIEWING:- Contact our Reception
Entry: By Arrangement
HOME REPORT:- Available on request
ACCOMMODATION:- Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Basement Store & Workshop
- In More Detail
- This semi-detached bungalow was constructed c. 1977. It is situated in a rural location but within easy reach (approx. 4 miles in each case) of both Lerwick and Scalloway, the largest population centres in Shetland. A shared access road off the main A970 road leads to a parking area from which the property is reached by a timber gate and fenced pathway past the adjacent house. Steps lead from the garden to a decked platform providing access to the front entrance. The property is in an elevated position and its large windows provide excellent views overlooking Gulberwick and the Island of Bressay.
There is oil fired central heating throughout and all windows are timber framed and double-glazed. The front entrance has a PVCu frame and is also double-glazed. Internal woodwork is in natural timber finish. The basement is accessed from the garden and is split into two sections comprising a workshop and store.
- Accommodation comprises:
- HALLWAY - (Approx. 3.5m x 4.9m) with passage leading to Bedrooms (Approx. 2.9m x 1.2m) Laminate wood strip floor. 2 pendant lights. Smoke alarm. Double radiator with thermostat valve. 1 double and 1 single socket. Cupboard (Approx.0.9m x 0.7m) with shelves. Airing cupboard (Approx. 1m x 1m) with double louvre doors in natural timber finish, shelving, space for hanging coats, radiator, and central heating control unit.
KITCHEN - (Approx. 3.75m x 4.85m) L shaped. Natural timber finish half-glazed door. 2 large double-glazed windows with venetian blind overlook the front entrance and garden. Slate effect vinyl flooring. 1 strip light and 1 ceiling lighting unit in brushed stainless steel with 3 halogen spotlights. Extensive work surfaces with storage units below and wall mounted units above (2 of which are display units with glass fronts and recessed spotlighting). Integral Whirlpool fridge and freezer units. Inset 4 burner gas hob with fan assisted extractor hood above in brushed stainless steel featuring integral spot lamps. Integral double oven/grill with timer, also in brushed stainless steel. Bloomberg washing machine and Hotpoint Ultima dishwasher. Single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Double radiator with thermostat valve. Fire blanket and fire extinguisher. 4 double sockets at work surface level and 2 at floor level.
LIVING ROOM - (Approx. 4.1m x 4.1m) Spacious room with large picture windows overlooking Gulberwick and across to Bressay. Natural timber curtain rail with curtains. Carpeted. Central ceiling light unit in brushed stainless steel finish with 3 halogen spotlights. Pair of wall mounted uplights. Double radiator with thermostat valve. 4 double sockets and TV aerial socket. Wiring for Sky connection. 1 three seater sofa, 1 two seater sofa, armchair and ottoman, all matching.
BEDROOM 1 - (Approx. 4.2m x 3.1m) (Green) Window overlooking the garden and out over Gulberwick and Bressay. Timber curtain pole with curtains. Carpeted. Double radiator with thermostat valve. Central pendant light fitting. TV socket and wiring for Sky connection. 1 double socket and 2 single sockets.
BEDROOM 2 - (Approx. 4.2m x 3.1m) Window overlooking the garden and out over Gulberwick and Bressay. Timber curtain pole. Carpeted. Central pendant light fitting. Double radiator with thermostat valve. TV socket. 3 double sockets.
BEDROOM 3 - (Approx. 4.2m x 3.1m) (blue) Window overlooking the entrance and garden. Timber curtain pole with curtains. Central pendant light fitting. Carpeted. Double radiator with thermostat valve. 2 double sockets.
BATHROOM - (Approx. 2.5m x 1.7m) Slate tile effect vinyl flooring. White basin, bath, toilet and corner shower cabinet with curved doors. Lined throughout with Wetwall. Timber strip effect venetian blind over the window. Medicine cabinet above the basin with double mirrored doors. Two shelves above the bath. Small double radiator with thermostat towel rail. Recessed spotlighting. Extractor fan.
LOFT Fully insulated with access from the Hallway by hatch and folding timber ladder.
BASEMENT WORK SHOP - (Approx. 8.8m x 3.0m) Accessible from the garden and from the Basement Store. Fitted with work benches on two walls. Full lighting. 6 double sockets.
BASEMENT STORE - (Approx. 8.8m x 3.0m) Accessible from the garden and from the Basement Workshop. With lighting and power. Contains the oil-fired boiler, the electricity meter and consumer unit (with MCB and RCD protection). Fitted with smoke alarm. 3 double sockets.
GARDEN The entrance to the property is flanked by two areas of grass, the grass extending down the side of the house and to the rear. Garden features include a small corner flower bed with stone surround, further plant borders and rotary clothes dryer. A Sky Dish is affixed to the real wall.
DIRECTIONS (From Lerwick) Travel south on the A970 to Gulberwick and turn off at the junction marked Upper Hillside. Follow the access road straight down to Staneypark until you come to an area flanked on the right by some outbuildings, and on the left by the gate and pathway leading to No. 2. The adjoining semi-detached property nearest the access road (No. 3) is finished in timber cladding and painted cream.
- Files to download
- For more Information
- If you require advice, or more information, please
While these contents and particulars described here are believed to be correct, they do not form part of any contract and are not warranted.